By organizing your posts in a content calendar, you make it easy to collect, build, and schedule your content far in advance. We can teach you how to easily schedule posts on Facebook. We schedule several months of content in just a few hours! Scheduling ahead gives you time to build better, more valuable content for your prospective patients. It also gives you time to interact with your patients, rather than scrambling for your next post.
After purchasing our Social Media Wellness Images package, it’s time to post on Facebook. Here’s how you can save hours of valuable time.
You can create a post and schedule it to publish on your page in the future. Scheduled posts can be created and edited by administrators who help manage your page. Just follow these simple steps:
Log into your Facebook page as an Administrator. Click on Publishing Tools and Create.
Schedule a Post:
- Start by creating the post at the top of the page’s timeline; add any photos, emojis, videos, text, etc.
- Click the down arrow next to Share Now and select Schedule
- Below Publication, select the date and time when you want the post to publish
- Click Schedule and you are finished
Manage Scheduled Posts:
To reschedule, edit or delete a scheduled post:
- See the Scheduled Posts just below where you would create a new post. Click See Posts
- Click the post you want to edit
- Click Edit to edit the post, or click the down arrow to choose to publish, reschedule or delete it
- Make your changes and click Save
Building and scheduling in advance have been a game changer for us. If you have questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us.